Kent County Mentoring Collaborative
Our Mission is to increase opportunities for positive adult involvement in the lives of mentees by strengthening existing mentorship programs and expanding mentorship opportunities.
History and Goals:
The collaborative was established in January of 2004 as a project of the Youth Connections subcommittee of the Kent County Family and Children’s Coordinating Council. The KCMC became a stand-alone organization in January 2007. The KCMC supports existing mentorship programs by working with those programs serving all age groups to:
- Coordinate regular opportunities for information sharing
- Provide professional development opportunities
- Increase awareness about the importance of mentoring
- Provide resources and activities for mentor matches
- Develop opportunities for shared mentor recruitment and training
Stay tuned for more details. Or, sign up for our mailing list to receive invites and updates. Simply e-mail email@example.com.